Sunday, August 3, 2008

One big step forward, One tiny step back...

Our dossier was set to be taken to Quang Nam to be matched for referral, but DIA forgot that we had already applied to Hoa Binh. So they need to verify with Hoa Binh that they have no referral for us before they can send us to Quang Nam to be matched. I am told that this could take 6 days to complete. We have less than 4 weeks left before the closure, so it was a little disappointing. I still feel we will make it because Vietnam wants him placed as badly as we want another child. I hope to hear from my contact in Vietnam tonight to see how things are going. Of course it was a Friday in Vietnam when this happened. I contacted my old adoption agency and they were going to contact their Vietnam contact to notify DIA that they have no referral for as in Hoa Binh. Oh, so convoluted of a process!

No comments: