Friday, August 29, 2008

Never say never again............

OK, so this is how it goes....Everything is going great, everything is falling apart and back and forth. Well, once again there may be an upswing. We were informaed yesterday that we may be able to procede with his adoption after Sept 1st as a special needs adoption due to his age. We will know more late next week since it is a holiday here and in Vietnam (Independence Day there). So keep your fingers crossed because we and he really need this to happen! Hopefully both countries can work together to make this a reality. I have not given up and I won't admit defeat. I have been called tenacious and I will live up to that reputation. It has been a very hard road but when a little hope shines through, I will grab it!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Fingers crossed for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That would be so great! Best of luck!!

A said...

I hope things work out for your family! Best of luck!

Andrea
waiting to file our I-600 for Brodie in Bac Lieu